PG Diploma Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
Application Prerequisite: Primary Dental Qualification (for example, BDS or equivalent)
The Postgraduate Diploma in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (PG Dip) is a 12 month part-time online training programme for both UK and International dentists.
- You will gain access to our interactive LDi Virtual Learning Environment available on computer and smartphone.
- You will enjoy live study clubs as well as a comprehensive teaching programme including 20 modules delivered by over 25 expert speakers.
- You will benefit from 1:1 clinical advice and support on the cases that you are treating in your own practice.
- We will send an LDi Orthodontic Practical Kit to provide you with the equipment and instruments needed to start your first cases, and complete the training exercises on the programme.
Course Fee: £8995 (+VAT for UK applicants)
- 5% discount for payment in full
- Monthly Instalment Payment Plan: 12 months x £700
To secure your place, an initial non-refundable deposit payment of £595 is required.